Staying Safe During Covid
- Masks are optional during all services but I will continue to wear one
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times
- No guests or children at this time
- If you are unwell at all, please reschedule. Late fees will be waved.
- Blankets and knee cushions have been removed for now so if you need either for comfort, please bring your own
All of these protocols have become quite common wherever we go and are in place to ensure your health and safety, as well as my own and my family's. I have always worn a mask while providing lash services and will continue to do so. With a background in health care I have always kept a sanitary work environment and will continue to use medical grade cleaner/disinfectant and ensure there is enough time in between appointments to clean thoroughly.