Staying Safe During Covid
- Masks required during all services (except teeth whitening and hydrojelly face masks, but please keep your mask on until I ask you to remove it)
- Temperature check will be done on arrival
- Hand sanitizer is available at all times
- No guests or children at this time
- If you are unwell at all, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive, please reschedule. Late fees will be waved.
- Blankets and knee cushions have been removed for now so if you need either for comfort, please bring your own
All of these protocols have become quite common wherever we go and are in place to ensure your health and safety, as well as my own and my family's. I have always worn a mask while providing lash services and will continue to do so. I will also use a face shield when clients are unable to wear their own masks. With a background in health care I have always kept a sanitary work environment and will continue to use medical grade cleaner/disinfectant and ensure there is enough time in between appointments to clean thoroughly. As a licensed business I am also subject to unannounced site visits to ensure Covid compliance. If you have any questions or concerns about Covid and safety please feel free to ask.